Transform leftover Boiled Rice into a delicious meal using this extremely simple vegetable fried rice recipe.
- 2 Cups Boiled Rice
- 1 Cup Boiled Green Peas
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper; diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper; diced
- 1 Large Onion; diced
- 2 Carrots; diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic; 1 Inch Fresh Ginger; Pounded
- 1 Pcs Fresh Chilli (Optional)
- 3 Tbsps Superior Soy-Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Sunflower Oil (Or any Vegetable Oil)
- Salt to Taste
- Heat Sunflower Oil in a Wok; add in Onions and Garlic-Ginger paste. Saute until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add in the Yellow and Red Bell Peppers; then stir for about 40 Seconds.
- Add in the Carrots and Fresh Chilli. Stir for another 40 seconds.
- Add the Boiled Peas to the rest of the vegetables; sprinkle salt to taste and stir-fry for 1 Minute. The Stir Fry should be done on high-medium heat.
- Add the boiled rice and mix it into the vegetables. Stir fry for another 1 Minute.
- Now, drizzle the Soy-Sauce and stir it into fried vegetable rice. Mix well to ensure even distribution. Add more sauce if necessary.
- Stir fry for one more Minute and remove from the heat. Rice is ready for serving.
Best served hot on its own, or with an accompanying curry, salsa or Guacamole.
*This recipe is 100% Vegan.