This is one of the easiest and fail-proof Granola Recipe. Here’s what you need to make it;
- 2 Cups Rolled/Whole Oats
- 1 Cup Roasted Peanuts (An assortment of various nuts may also be used)
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil ( Can be substituted with Butter or any sunflower oil)
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- Sea Salt ( Sprinkle to taste; a pinch should do)
- Heat Honey, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon Powder and Salt in a pan until it’s melted.
- Combine Rolled Oats and Peanuts in a bowl; pour in the honey mixture and mix well.
- Grease or line a baking tray with parchment paper; spread the Oat Mixture thinly onto the tray.
- Bake at 135 Celsius for 15 minutes; or until a light shade of golden brown is attained. Check frequently and turn the oats, say after every 5 minutes to ensure even toasting.
- Once golden brown; remove from the oven. Mix in the raisins and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container. This should last about 2 weeks.
B: Check out my Instagram Stories for a step-to-step guide on how to make Nut and Raisin Granola
Best served as a healthy snack or breakfast meal; topped with some cold Greek/ Plain Yogurt. Enjoy!